(Sofonda continues to reflect upon her trip to Brazil)
...I am talking about the body on that hot one who laid me down to rest. He took me by the hand, shook out my beach rug and brought me a cock-tail to sip on the beach for Christmas. Ok, so he is a PAID employee. Big deal! He is still PURELY LOVELY...
Let’s get serious eager ones! I was writing out my Christmas list and had placed the usual items at the top since they are the first things that come to mind, and they usually don’t require much thought and are important all the same:
1. Designer luggage
2. Shoes (Loubutains)
3. New Apple EVERYTHING (their CEO too, please)
4. New furniture
When my phone rang I knew exactly who it was since it was playing on some of the edits that I had my HOT Brazilian producer produce for me. It screams, “This Girl Is On Fire..." – NOT! I knew it was my dear Madge and as always she wants something. This time it was for my entourage to come see her at one of her shows! She was saying, "I hear you are in town, so come see me..." All I could have wished right then was that the ringtone could have been “If Madonna Calls I'M NOT HERE...” Really, she’s always late, always creating SOME sort of problem. Like yelling at the church, cheating on her husband, going after the Gay dollars and not supporting them back and the list goes on and on. OH, YES. So back to my list:
5. Secretary to answer unwanted calls (preferably Secretary Clinton. HOT!)
6. Tickets to any concert OTHER than "MDNA"
Really, I thought that Care Resource did a truly fabulous job with that despite having to hear the same DJ tragically train-wreck *twice* in one week: first at a party where she always promises to get her church yelling, husband cheating, so-called MDNA friend to attend, and then again on Sunday of the same week, where she shut the music that was playing for the DJ who was on first (uhhh but should have been the only one on...) so she could start her "CHO CHO TRAIN" in motion.
LAUGHING HARD. PROMISES, PROMISES...Maybe since that DJ is always promising someone she can’t deliver and is always late, she could possibly get her church yelling, husband cheating friend to show for that New Years Day party on Miami Beach. I just happen to know she won’t show again for either one, or would she be able to could get her for that party. Let's face it. THAT would be like GENECIDE on NEW YEARS DAY, TY (Thank You):
7. Smaller airplane (787 is too large; I lost my exquisite Vodka Martini)
8. New supplier for Vodka (Absolut is back???)
9. Martini Glasses (15 oz. or better)
10. Dress for the Inaugural Ball (Friday at “Disney”)
11. Let's find outfits for the other nights...
12. Maybe something to wear for the Presidential Soiree to outdo Michelle Obama.
Which completely reminds me that I have to call that dear friend of mine in Washington, DC – Mark Rutstein, and look for a fabulous DC place to purchase. If you are going to buy a place, at least do it with a sister, right? She is fabulous at finding bargains. I mean she did just get married and her husband Steven is cute and all...She got quite a bargain with MARKY!
13. Shovel for dishing the Poo
14. Shovel for personal reasons (wink,wink!)
15. Party Shovel for friends personal reasons (WINK! WINK!)
16. Sunglasses so I can keep listening, while no one sees me doing so
17. Spy shop – a cone of silence so no one can hear me talking to you
So on to the not-so-secret one here, or should I say HEAR. One of these days people will learn that if WE go to a party WE might expect the music to play gapless from the iPods that play while WE type away on out iPhones. I just hate it when I get bumped on the dance floor and the music seems to do the same...and then again and then again and then again.
Ok I am outta here my Precious Ones,
SMOOCHES TO YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
MUAH! MUAH! and XOXO,